Dr. Dan L. Edmunds, Ed.D,B.C.S.A.,DAPA.

Dr. Dan L. Edmunds, Ed.D,B.C.S.A.,DAPA.
e-mail: batushkad@yahoo.com

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Left powerless, son, who protected you? Who has nourished your soul? When you cried, did anyone hear? Broken and hurt, torn and shattered, where was your solace? Rage and confusion destroyed your peace. They created the monstrous desire for revenge. I have been hurt, I seek revenge. My pain shall be their pain! My hurt shall be their hurt! They do not know me, I am lost, I do not know myself. They destroyed my soul, and I cannot find it. They shattered my trust, I can trust no one, and I cannot be trusted. I inflict my pain on them and those that are with them. My anger has consummed me. I cannot find my soul, I am void, there is nothing there, yet I need something. I fill this void with more rage. I plead that someone will hear me. I plead that someone will understand. I wait alone. I wait afraid. Will I recognize the one who hears my cry or will I turn away thinking they are one of them? I wait for the one who will hear my cry, yet I remain afraid.

No comments: