Dr. Dan L. Edmunds, Ed.D,B.C.S.A.,DAPA.

Dr. Dan L. Edmunds, Ed.D,B.C.S.A.,DAPA.
e-mail: batushkad@yahoo.com

Monday, August 21, 2006

TAKE AMERICA BACK RADIO PROGRAM

I had the wonderful opportunity to appear as a guest on the "Take America Back" radio program with Bruce Wiseman, the president of CCHR in the US.
http://www.cchr.org/radio/radio_edmunds.mp3

In this program, I detailed my view that bio-psychiatry has become a replacement for spiritual values and the seeking of meaning and is a religion which has its credo and sacraments. Bio-Psychiatry is based on the premise that behaviors are the result of chemical accidents. See my article on "The Religion of Bio-Psychiatry" listed below.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I listened to your program.
I think you have done a good job at examining the pitfalls of psychiatry. It is good to see that there are people like you willing to challenge a flawed system.